Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-16-2017, 02:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How do you "try to catch a guy lying" when he literally goes on the biggest stage in the world and admits to lying?  Saying the left is trying to catch Trump lying is like trying to catch the sky being blue.  Trump himself says Trump is a liar, so what an irony that those who think he is a liar accept him saying he is a liar and those who think he isn't a liar believe he is lying about being a liar.

We wanted someone who wasn't a politician and we went with a guy who slings bs and hype for a living.  Why are people so quick to act like he isn't doing exactly what we wanted him to do?  Just admit that Trump is a liar and fraudster but that is what we wanted (in theory) and let's move on and see what a high end version of a magic tonic salesman can do for our country.

Trump is gleefully full of crap
Trump's campaign was gleefully full of crap
Trump gets elected because people liked his crap

Now we are supposed to assume he's going to stop being full of crap even though it has done nothing but buy him a solid gold penthouse?  I don't get it.

LOL that's called keeping you in the dark. You have no idea what to believe from him and neither does the media. I will freely admit he likes to play the media and they keep falling for it. As for flopping on his political stances? I think he's been fairly consistent with what he stated prior to running for POTUS. He just pandered like everyone other politician to get the votes necessary to win.
Take the LGBT group for instance. The media told us he was going to undo everything they fought for. Turns out, he's not going to change anything and has been a long time supporter of their rights.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - Mike M (the other one) - 01-16-2017, 04:23 PM