Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-16-2017, 01:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. The Bengals ranked 27th in yards per carry in 2011. The run game sucked. Plus in the game we are discussing, Benson had a whopping 12 yards on 8 touches. What an amazing weapon, eh? Dalton actually outgained Benson by 3 yards on the ground. 

2. The only people who think Gresh was ever a top of the line TE is you and afew of his bigger fans. He ranked 18th among TEs in receiving yards in the year we're discussing.

3. Jerome Simpson? Psst. If you're going to pretend to be objective, you shouldn't promote Simpson as a weapon. 

4. I suppose Leonard was a solid change of pace guy. I would never have called him a huge asset, but at least he played better than Benson in the playoff game, although that didn't require much.

5. And yeah the Texans weren't #1 in defense. They were #2. Y'all should eat that and move the goal posts to something else.

And none of this is even touching on Marvin Lewis, his 0-7 playoff record, or how all 4 QBs have played terribly and led horrific offensive performances. I choose not to think it's a coincidence. You choose to blame the QBs. Except McCarron I guess. We certainly don't want to compare his first playoff game to Dak's, right?

Good points, all...the ironic thing is that those were Dalton's stats from THIS year...the same team that they played three weeks prior to New England.  And they were the #1 defense....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - SHRacerX - 01-16-2017, 09:15 PM