Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We just spotted these assholes a day and a half.
(01-17-2017, 12:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, Mike Tomlin is a profane, trash-talking thug -- but shouldn't this be the attitude Marvin Lewis takes against his opponents too?  Shouldn't the Bengals look at opponents as, um, excretory orifices or does Cincinnati have a mental block against the Steelers or the Patriots?

Yes, it should be. And that was exactly why I started this thread. I just can't see Marvin saying or doing something like this, we've seen enough interviews. Like the NFL player said "Everyone in this league is an asshole. You have to be an asshole to be a head coach." I think on the field (sidelines) and off (interviews) we have seen Marvin be an asshole approximately 0% of the time.

If we heard this quote and didn't know who said it, I wonder how many would have guessed incorrectly (between Marvin and Tomlin). Maybe hindsight bias but it's pretty obvious it's his. Similar to the Harbaughs, they sound like they can motivate. Something I think the Bengals talent severely lacks, motivation.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We just spotted these assholes a day and a half. - reuben.ahmed - 01-17-2017, 02:15 PM