Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-16-2017, 08:44 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Ugh.  So many things wrong with post.  Where to begin?

Try and start somewhere... Yawn

Okay, i will help you out, last season when Dalton's O-line was playing well and we started out 8-0, who was the
better QB at that point in the year? Dalton or Brady? I will argue Dalton was and the only QB's who were as good
as Dalton were Newton and Palmer at that point.

Brady was better this year though cause we had a shit O-line and our weapons were injured all year pretty much.

(01-16-2017, 09:10 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: I was going to call BS on this but looking at regular season completions of over 40 yds since 2011, Dalton has 68 whereas Brady has 58.  I would not have guessed that. Mellow  However, one does have to consider the fact that Dalton had AJ Green all those years and Brady did not have Moss in those same years.

Good job looking at the numbers that some on here will not do when comparing Dalton and Brady in the regular season.

True about having Green who is a great deep threat. I still believe when watching the two Dalton has a better deep ball.

Brady is great over the middle, maybe the best ever, but his deep ball is not his greatest strength.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-17-2017, 03:59 PM