Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey look, it's a climate change thread!
(01-17-2017, 04:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think it's a big Joke, just like Y2k was a pretty big joke and a big money maker (for me at least it was) by claiming the end is near. Yes there is probably some truth to it, but not enough to call for the world ending anytime soon.

LOL Y2K profiteer? I remember those people... canny folk.

As for the climate change content - to be fair, no one really claims the end of the world is near because of apocalyptic temperature rising. That's an exaggerated perception.
The world won't end, and humankind won't die out because of climate change. It might just be that life on earth becomes more difficult. Climate refugees, sea level rise, weather extremes... and those things. Not the end of the world, yet not exactly pleasant. In all likelihood our grandchildren will face the troubles though.

(01-17-2017, 04:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: With that said, I despise that we are over polluting our environment (Plastic Island in the Pacific). There is nothing wrong with being more respectful of our environment.

True, although a slightly different topic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey look, it's a climate change thread! - hollodero - 01-17-2017, 04:54 PM