Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mo Egger: I want the Bengals to look, sound, and play like the Steelers
(01-17-2017, 04:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The problem for us is it wouldn't work.

The Steelers get away with things the Bengals just wouldn't.

Plus i like some class on my team.

I want us to play physical and smart at the same time while addressing our weaknesses and playing the best players.

Sad to say but we will need a new HC to accomplish this.

I would never be proud to have Tomlin as my HC and especially Pig Pen as my QB though, that is for damn sure.

This!  I want some where in between, and that's NOT going to happen as long as MB has the final say so, and I don't care how much we read about him giving more and more to Katie and the gang, he is STILL the owner, and has the final Word!

Yes, you can play physical, be prepared and focused, without the extra 

I might piss the die hard face painted fans off, but I don't care.  I do NOT want a win at any cost franchise!  What do I mean by that, is I'll take a guy like AJ Green all day and any day, before I'm willing to put up with an Antonio Browns or Odell Beckhams just to get closer to a Lombardi!

If this  [Image: 16003250_10158127530530525_1623415759560...e=59116838]

is the kind of BS fans want just to hold a Lombardi then have at it!  Not my cup of tea!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mo Egger: I want the Bengals to look, sound, and play like the Steelers - bengalguy71 - 01-17-2017, 05:03 PM