Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mo Egger: I want the Bengals to look, sound, and play like the Steelers
Nah, personally I really do hate the Steelers for the dirty way they play. It's not jealousy, it truly is just that I think they're a scummy classless organization that intentionally tries to get an edge on opponents by taking cheap shots. Not only do these cheap shots intimidate opposing players, they also have the added bonus of occasionally taking out a key player or two.

This style of play was glorified in the 70's and 80's, but it's not how the game was designed to be played. It's an unfair advantage to bend the rules on "physical" play to get an advantage, yet the Steelers instill this mentality into every player they draft, and the league just kind of looks the other way and allows it to continue "cuz Steelers".

I like that Burfict has punched the bully back, but an ideal league for me wouldn't have any teams like the Steelers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mo Egger: I want the Bengals to look, sound, and play like the Steelers - Shake n Blake - 01-17-2017, 11:38 PM