Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-17-2017, 10:54 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: What are we debating here? That the Pats have a superior roster, coaching staff and just better overall organization (GM, owner, etc). That's not very debatable; Pats win hands down. But mentioning AD in the same breath as the GOAT is just silly. It really is, i am sorry. I don't like Brady, but I respect the hell out of him for what he is: a once in a lifetime QB that i've had the pleasure of watching. 

I don't dislike AD either; I'm just saying lets not blow this up into something that isn't even in the same stratosphere. 

It is just silly, huh?  You acknowledge that Brady has had a superior roster, coaching, and GM.  You would probably agree that for the last 6 years, the AFC North is a much tougher conference than the AFC Least.  Yet, Dalton has very similar numbers at this point in their careers. 

I would also ask what happened to the Golden Boy the year he threw up a QB rating of 83?  He was pretty experienced.  Dalton hasn't had a year like that.  Was it a lack of weapons?  He didn't have time to throw?  Hmmmm.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - SHRacerX - 01-18-2017, 09:45 AM