Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mo Egger: I want the Bengals to look, sound, and play like the Steelers
(01-17-2017, 04:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're labelled an outlaw because a lot of our hits aren't physical...they're illegal. Burfict had the same calls against him at Arizona State and even in high school:

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/18/13351854/vontaze-burfict-history-cincinnati-bengals-asu-personal-fouls

Davis for the Steelers got flagged for helmet to helmet. Dupris did last week when he hit the QB. The personal fouls on defense aren't something that only gets called against the Bengals.

I disagree.  Not with your point that the Bengals get flagged, but that the steelers usually also get flagged.  Mike Mitchell wasn't flagged when he concussed Eifert earlier in that season and Shazier wasn't flagged when he assbagged Gio.  And it isn't so much the flags, or lack thereof, but the crap like DeBagCastro getting away with late hits, a pile stomp, etc. when Burfict gets a three game suspension.  

Burfict's hit on Bell was tame compared to the two I listed, and ditto the ones of Chris Conley and Matt Moore.  So, if you claim prior history with Burfict, I have now given you history of Mike Mitchell, and DeBagCastro....will they get a suspension next year for their next dirty action?  Nope.  There is a huge double standard here, and it isn't just Bengals fans that see it.

As far as Mo's message, I would rather my team play like the Packers or Patriots:  They outsmart you and they play to win with execution, not by executing the other team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mo Egger: I want the Bengals to look, sound, and play like the Steelers - SHRacerX - 01-18-2017, 10:02 AM