Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things Bengals Fans have been conditioned to believe by following the team for years
Look how many people followed the Cubs and Redsox despite having not winning world series championships for over 100 years or damned close. Most people just don't follow the statistical stuff enough to care. It's their team from craddle to grave and  little changes regardless of win and loss records.
You can point all the stats out till you're vocal cords fall out,  but the bottom line is people generally pick a team and pretty much stick with them in good times and bad. If you really want a say so on how the team is run its simple. Become a billionaire and buy the team or go back in time when you could get a franchise for the cost of a new house. Nothing complicated about this now is there?
I still like crunchy foods despite the fact that I don't have any teeth just like I still like the Bengals despite the fact that they're probably never going to win a championship in my lifetime. And I still like 15 year old girls despite the fact that I'm 57 and would go to prison if I did the things I'd like to do with them. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things Bengals Fans have been conditioned to believe by following the team for years - grampahol - 01-18-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: - bengalguy71 - 01-18-2017, 03:14 PM