Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives.....
(07-25-2015, 04:03 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I'm part of the "Religious Right" and I don't understand how a Christian or anyone for that matter, can be for the Death Penalty. Maybe in the most extreme cases where there's no doubt that someone rapes, tortures and murders children...then I think I could be for them being put to death, I don't know.

As for the other side of the political spectrum, I don't understand how the left can allow abortion.

Agree about the death penalty. I am on the fence, but I don't condone killing at all. Could I shoot someone if they messed with my family? Yes. But that is different, IMO. Lots of innocent people are killed by the death penalty. But guys like the Boston bombers who are obviously 100% guilty, I could pull the switch.

As far as abortion goes, I am personally not for it, but I am pro choice. It is a complex matter for me though. I can see it being a health issue and all that jazz. Like, my wife.....if she gets pregnant, she could die. Who am I to tell her children (my step children) that they won't have a mother anymore because abortion wasn't an option. It's a complex issue, like I said. But I can totally see why others are really against it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name something you hate about liberals...and conservatives..... - jmccracky - 07-25-2015, 04:29 PM