Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Toughness wins in the Playoffs
(01-18-2017, 10:19 AM)GodFather Wrote: All teams are product of their coach. This team always shows the product of Marvin Lewis. Its not even an opinion because Lewis has coached completely different players and had different OC/DC and every resulted ended the same exact way. 

To add to your post, these teams that are very well coached when they do make a mistake. Rodgers threw an INT as well as Brady and the team different fall apart as a result.

Marvin Lewis will be back next season and I already have come to the conclusion that next season is shot and our good players are with us one year less a result.

This is pretty similar to what I was going to post.  I'd say that we have drafted some mentally tough players PISTONS, I just think they get here and become "Marvinized".  I mean, Dalton looked mentally tough at TCU, and in some 4th quarter comebacks in the regular season, AJ Green, Atkins, Whitworth, MLJ, Leon Hall, Reggie Nelson, Gio, and several others all seem(ed) fairly mentally tough to me.  Then, come playoff time, they collectively shit the bed.  It makes no sense.....unless you point the finger at one constant.

I posted something similar to this on the mothership.....what makes more sense?  A) we continually draft, sign, and trade for choke artists, or B) it's the coaching?  You be the judge.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental Toughness wins in the Playoffs - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-18-2017, 12:23 PM