Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-18-2017, 11:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't know that there is any team sport where there isn't at least one outstanding player that can carry an entire season on their shoulders.. Let me rephrase.. if you're team has 10 lousy players and just one really great player your team is doomed. It's the same with any team sport. In baseball you could have one guy who hits .500 for the entire season, but if everyone else hits .200 or lower and every pitcher has an era over 5.00 you're not going to get in the world series, you're the Cincinnati Reds. 
Dalton is just fine, but the team as a whole isn't up to snuff. Had Brady played for the Bengals this past season instead of NE the results would have been very similar and if Dalton played for NE he would have been the next coming of Brady.

In the NBA...the Cavs were a deep lottery team...then Lebron came back and they played for the championship and won it. That's the lone outlier that I can think of.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - THE PISTONS - 01-18-2017, 01:15 PM