Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-18-2017, 01:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I understand that folks in here like to think themselves as footbal savy and I see a lot saying it is not Brady; it is the system. Do they think the Patriots are dumb? If a QB that historically finishes mid-pack in QB ratings can do what Brady can do in New England then why do they pay him over $20 mil a year?

They have shown they are not shy about letting big names walk. Why didn't they keep that winner Matt Cassel, or Hoyer, or Mallet? Why did they extend Brady when they have Jimmy G in house?

Folks saying Andy could do what Brady can do in NE or Brady would do no better than Andy here are doing nothing more than making things up. It makes it hard to take their football acumen seriously.

Tom Brady as i said has that killer instinct that not many QB's have.

Dalton doesn't have it. Yet. We don't know if he will develop it. We have all seen Dalton in the regular season
play clutch and amazingly so especially last season in the Raven and Seahawk games. Who is to say what a guy
like Dalton who i believe is far superior to the likes of the QB's you mentioned would do under Belichick.

Moot point though, cause we will never know.

I still really like Dalton after the last couple years, before this i didn't know about the guy.

I doubt Brady would of done better than Dalton with Og at RT and Bodine at Center here this year.

This is all i can say. But we will never know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-18-2017, 01:44 PM