Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet
(01-18-2017, 04:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well after he has a meeting with them, and they announce jobs (whether they were going to or not), I'd say he should get partial credit for that.

No. No he doesn't get "partial credit". I visited a friend who's wife told me they were pregnant so I took partial credit cause I talked to them before the announced it but after my visit. Mellow

(01-18-2017, 04:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Make up your mind, I thought you all said that "Make America Great Again" means make America White again. No where did the Right ever say that "America is Awful", that's just your spin. To me it means bringing back jobs and boosting the Economy.

Well I'm not sure I ever said that...I'm sure it was said since no one seems to know what time America was "Great".

Also plenty on the right still think the economy was worse under Obama than it was.

(01-18-2017, 04:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Obama had 8 years to get the Economy moving, and the best Obama could do was go on record for being the first POTUS to not have a single year of economic growth better than 3.0%. His Annual Average will finish @ 1.55%, where as Reagan had 8 years with an Annual Average of 3.5%. Both inherited an economic recession early in their terms.

And inherited them almost three decades apart. Different economic times...different world economics. Hell, different political climate where the current POTUS was stopped at every turn by the other party. And the economy STILL improved. Imagine if the GOP had tried to work with him and reach some compromises?

However, none of that changes the fact that PE Trump wants to take credit for plans made two plus years ago. And you'll give him "partial credit" for going to a meeting before it was announced. Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet - GMDino - 01-18-2017, 05:13 PM