Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-25-2015, 03:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Thinking critically and using logic and reason is thinking independently. It's not telling you what to think but giving you the tools to come to a well informed decision based on the information in front of you. If you think that believing falsely drawn conclusions from edited evidence is thinking independently then I just don't know what else to say to you.

I watched the whole tape. There is no exaggeration... Why do you keep saying this.... Because pp is saying it cover their rear ends?

Why do you blindly believe anything they say? You said you didn't watch the complete videos so your basing this all off of what pp responded. I'm sure that's not biased at all.

And on the donations .... Maybe your friend woukdnt take a donation for a black only abortion but these are independent offices. Which is why they negotiate baby organ prices. So each office doesn't "make too much" So your telling me that no pp accepts donations earmarked for abortions to any specific race.....

They refer to it as "helping" african Americans

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-25-2015, 06:29 PM