Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet
(01-19-2017, 04:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes, better, but were you in a position of power to possibly have an influence on the decision?

Doesn't matter. Decision was made long before I knew..I just get "partial credit" for attending the meeting.

(01-19-2017, 04:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes he started the Gap between middle and upper class, but from the start to end of Bush 1, it started going back towards the middle class, then along come Clinton, who pushed it right over the edge by allowing companies to outsource jobs. the Gap Tripled under Clinton. Then was flat again during Bush's term. Then Whoops!! The Gap between Middle and Upper class reached a high under Obama at 6.6 times the middle class on 2014.

yeah...just because I say you can do something doesn't mean you have too.  I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility?  

Weirdest thing though...it starts going back up right about the time the GOP took over congress again during Clinton's term and then again two years into Bush's first term. Strange.

(01-19-2017, 04:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well then, he had ample time to get bills ready for that 4 month window. Or maybe he should've learned how to work with them instead of against them (Republicans that is). Pass a few of ours, we'll pass a few of yours etc.  

Didn't seem to stop Clinton either and the Republicans had the Majority in Congress for his entire term.

Yeah, that's called compromise. I suppose it might have been worth a try if the GOP hadn't announced they wouldn't support anything he offered.

If I TOLD you that would say no every time you wanted something, and then followed up by doing that, when would you stop trying to "compromise" with me?

That didn't happen to Reagan, either Bush or Clinton.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet - GMDino - 01-19-2017, 04:52 PM