Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump says he doesn't like tweeting
(01-19-2017, 10:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: Goes back to what a lot of us said during the campaign:  Why would a "man" with his behavior at 70 years old suddenly change when given more power?

A friend on FB keeps telling me Trump doesn't have to change because that is what got him elected.  I disagree.  I think there is a minority of people who liked his loose lips but the rest were willing to "overlook it" because they hoped his policies would help them.

Those people never looked at his policies.  That's why my teacher friends who actually voted for him are up in arms over his nomination for sec. of education.  That's why the locals using the ACA can't believe he would REALLY repeal it with nothing to replace it yet.

I suppose 4 years is a long time and things can change by then, but can't he just act like a horse's ass for his entire presidency and then pull the "my opponent is the spawn of satan" card again in 2020?  That's assuming he even makes it 4 years and/or wants to be president for another term, if at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump says he doesn't like tweeting - Nately120 - 01-19-2017, 07:18 PM