Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
I don't really pay attention to stats. Like I said, Ryan tannahill can get stats, romo can get stats. What I look for is skill and talent, and how they do in big moments. Brady is tall, a genius of a qb who works with a genius coach. He can't run good, but he's a great pocket passer, he can see over the line with ease, he can go through his progressions, he can look off a defender and pump fake, he can side step and manuver in the pocket. And he has much respect in the league, and he will argue calls, even bill will. Dalton rarely does and doesn't have the respect, and our coach never argues a call. Tom Brady will even get fired up, I admire that, I seen some of that in dalton 2015,but that dissapeared.

On the other hand any slight of pressure and dalton is running for his life, mostly with his head down, or going to his right, cutting off half the field. I can go on and on about dalton. He's not garbage, but I don't think he's a guy who can go far, unless you have superior run game and defense. Because he's just not a good pocket passer. He needs space and good talent around him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - bengalsturntup926 - 01-19-2017, 11:44 PM