Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round
Give me Mike Williams (WR), Foster (LB), or Cook (RB) at 9th pick. I know the Bengals need rushing DE but I do not like reaching in draft based on need. The 9th pick should be a superior athlete that will have impact. Either of those aforementioned players would meet that criteria.

I know many will not like this, but do not be surprised if they select Cam Robinson and move him to RT. I do not know where Og fits on this team. He cannot play RT, LT, and he is not a kicker. Fisher will probably be used in Jumbo sets or as TE in packages. That is; unless both Og and Fisher miraculously develop over the next year this off season. If the team does not re-signs Whit then I cannot see the team passing on Robinson. It would be a disaster. I personally see the team letting big Z walk and experiment with TJ Johnson at guard.

Also, the 2017 draft for the Bengals will come down to who they re-sign. If the Bengals re-sign Lafell, then I think they leave Williams off their board for round 1. I no longer have any faith in Hill. I do not know if the team re-signs Burkhead. IF they don't I could see them signing Cook given Gio's injury history and Peerman is basically a ST ace.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - psychdoctor - 01-20-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - ZWP - 01-20-2017, 08:35 PM