Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round
(01-19-2017, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Why would we want a LB who is bad in coverage? Foster watches the eyes of the QB's far too often and gets lost.

If we go Linebacker i hope it is a versatile one like Cunningham out of Vandy.

Would be all for trading down if the draft shook up like this though.

That's a pretty bold statement, Nate.  Do you have any supporting evidence?  I have found nothing online that indicates that Foster gets lost.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  Everything I have read, wacthed, and heard, no hyperbole here either, shows his play diagnosis skills are unmatched both in coverage and run.  I have seen things that indicate his coverage technique needs polished, but not a single source anywhere has said he gets lost.  

Edit**

Wait, I found something that says he looks at the QBs eyes too long at times.  It's from some internet random named "J49ers19" posting on SBNation.  Not exactly Mike Mayock, but ok.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/1/6/14195982/lb-reuben-foster-alabama-scouting-report

Christ, after watching those gifs I want him at 9 now.  Damn, that kid is exciting.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Burma - 01-20-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - ZWP - 01-20-2017, 08:35 PM