Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round
(01-20-2017, 12:09 PM)Buckeyes420 Wrote: Im tired of devoting time and money for a product that is subpar ,if this were any other buisness in the world it would be out of buisness.Ive literally been in fistfights over defending this team (2005 playoff loss)i just cant bring myself to defend them anymore.when someone talks smack it isnt really smack its fact

I know losing in the first round is frustrating, and last year's loss was as ugly a game as you will ever see, but I would hardly call a team that had been to 5 straight postseasons subpar.

As far as fighting over smack, it is better to not let it get to you.  I know that is easier said than done, but if someone is pestering you to the point of where you want to fight, just ask them what position they play.  When they say "I don't play for the steelers", simply point out that you don't play for the Bengals, either, and that you are both spectators.  So how does being a spectator for a team with championships make him better in any way, shape, or form unless he is (laughably) taking credit for someone else's accomplishments as though they are his own.  This is what a loser does because he hasn't accomplished anything in his own life.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - SHRacerX - 01-21-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - ZWP - 01-20-2017, 08:35 PM