Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ready for the Draft already
(01-21-2017, 09:04 AM)kevin Wrote: NUGENT......I talk to many people not Bengals Fan and every time somebody makes a kick in the play-offs they say, " That guy can kick, Nothing like your Bengals ". .....I mention this if we really want to point out the weakest link that needs to leave the island.  Of course Nugent already left the island and was Terminated. ......Remember Atkins was injured a year and slower the next year back but now back on his game. Bengals drafted an injured player they knew would be on injured list his rookie season. This second year was really his rookie year to me in his first time able to play in NFL.  I would not judge Ogbuehi too much on 2017.  If he gets rookie mistakes out of way and gets healthy, all Bengals Fans will love this 2015 draft pick. This kid did not sink the Bengals.  If anybody did, it was NUGENT.  In London vs Washington he lost the game, but he lost us other games.  That moving the extra kick back in NFL really blew his mind.  I've never seen so many missed extra points, and those lose ball games. They really come back to kill you in the game. Some games he missed more than one extra point. .....NUGENT KILLED OUR SEASON. 

I wanna get the guy from Arizona State. Zane Gonzalez 23 of 25 this year 92%accuracy with a long of 59 yards. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - McC - 01-12-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - Jpoore - 01-21-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - McC - 01-21-2017, 09:17 PM