Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ready for the Draft already
(01-21-2017, 09:04 AM)kevin Wrote: NUGENT......I talk to many people not Bengals Fan and every time somebody makes a kick in the play-offs they say, " That guy can kick, Nothing like your Bengals ". .....I mention this if we really want to point out the weakest link that needs to leave the island.  Of course Nugent already left the island and was Terminated. ......Remember Atkins was injured a year and slower the next year back but now back on his game. Bengals drafted an injured player they knew would be on injured list his rookie season. This second year was really his rookie year to me in his first time able to play in NFL.  I would not judge Ogbuehi too much on 2017.  If he gets rookie mistakes out of way and gets healthy, all Bengals Fans will love this 2015 draft pick. This kid did not sink the Bengals.  If anybody did, it was NUGENT.  In London vs Washington he lost the game, but he lost us other games.  That moving the extra kick back in NFL really blew his mind.  I've never seen so many missed extra points, and those lose ball games. They really come back to kill you in the game. Some games he missed more than one extra point. .....NUGENT KILLED OUR SEASON. 
Disagree. Ogeebogee was BAD! And there were many other reasons the Bengals played/coached like crap.
Also, the commentator mentioned during one of the playoff games that the kicker (? team) had missed 7 extra points. He and Nugent must have been working out together in the offseason. Cry

On O&B Insider, Scott Schutze mentioned that Marvin had said he was ready to cut Nugent 3 weeks earlier, but didn't (can you say Mikey in charge?) before he missed the crucial kick that finally did get him fired. BTW moving the goalposts, etc. didn't affect Justin Tucker's ability to nail kicks from anywhere inside the stadium. Oh well, Mikey Brownpants is in charge.

I see where former Bengal Brown is back for tryouts along with Bullock. The O&B guys strongly implied that Brown isn't a "good" guy off the field. I have no idea what they meant by that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - McC - 01-12-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - Derrick - 01-21-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - McC - 01-21-2017, 09:17 PM