Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round
(01-21-2017, 03:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Solomon seems very versatile and he just plays violent. I like Defensive players like this, he is physical, has great burst
off the snap and like you said has great instincts. I think he would instantly improve our pass rush and our team as a
whole. Cannot ask much more from your 1st round pick.

I do like Taco Charlton, Walker or McKinley a lot as well if they make it to us in the 2nd.

I don't know if i would like us to trade back THAT far but i would be for trading back if Cook and the top pass rusher are gone.

Might be able to pick up Solomon at 12 or 13 and get an extra pick, that would be awesome.

Solomon Thomas i believe is a superior athlete and would have an immediate impact IMHO.

Yeah, Foster is an exciting player, i get why people like the guy and i would be fine with the pick.

I was just hoping for a LB that was great in coverage. But this could be correctable with Foster so hey, i am for it.

Pass rusher still needs to be addressed though, big time.

I like what you are saying about Thomas, and I guess I am a little guy shy to try and move him to the right side after it failed so miserably for Ced (I know, different side of the line) but some people just struggle turning the opposite way...I am sure that will be looked at while at the combine.  I hear what you are saying, though, I like his violence...especially with his hands.   If he or Taco is available at the beginning of Round 2, it would be an interesting discussion.  

Maybe I just want a jersey that says "TACO", which is stupid being that is his first name...but still.  Maybe I just want to see a lineup of Carlo-Geno-Peko-Taco...or maybe I'm just being silly.

I don't want Foster whatsoever.  People raved about Maualuga's toughness.  His tackles were referred to as "train wrecks".  His facemask needs replaced every three games because it is mangled.  But he can't cover in space and is therefor...in today's pass-heavy NFL....a liability.  No thanks.  

I would much rather have a LB like McMillan that can run with a WR but is physical as hell.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - ZWP - 01-20-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - SHRacerX - 01-22-2017, 12:23 PM