Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round
(01-21-2017, 07:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know losing in the first round is frustrating, and last year's loss was as ugly a game as you will ever see, but I would hardly call a team that had been to 5 straight postseasons subpar.

As far as fighting over smack, it is better to not let it get to you.  I know that is easier said than done, but if someone is pestering you to the point of where you want to fight, just ask them what position they play.  When they say "I don't play for the steelers", simply point out that you don't play for the Bengals, either, and that you are both spectators.  So how does being a spectator for a team with championships make him better in any way, shape, or form unless he is (laughably) taking credit for someone else's accomplishments as though they are his own.  This is what a loser does because he hasn't accomplished anything in his own life.  
I really wish it were that easy ,You play to win you dont play to make the playoffs.Everyone acts like Making the playoffs is a big deal..in my eyes we are still in the 90s because we havent done anything diffrent since then other than make the playoffs.If our goal as fans was to win a super bowl instead of making the playoffs we might go farther,and if someone asks me what position i play for the bengals i tell them i play the position of spending 1k+ on tickets every season ,paying taxes on the stadium they use ,so yes it goes beyond taking credit for someone elses accomplishments when your this invested in the team.I work and i have a family and a normal life but i still take it personal when we lose or win.i guess im a loser for living and dying by my team
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Buckeyes420 - 01-22-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - ZWP - 01-20-2017, 08:35 PM