Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-22-2017, 01:46 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/1/14/14270322/ken-zampese-happy-with-andy-dalton-wants-more

"Andy Dalton had a good season in 2016, but Ken Zampese wants more from his franchise quarterback"
How many times do you think Brady's OC has made a statement like this?

"Zampese even seemed to suggest Dalton will need to be more of a risk-taker going forward. Avoiding turnovers is nice, but you need to throw touchdowns, too, and make them count."

“We were very low on turnovers, which is great. But if you don’t score enough it doesn’t make that much difference,” Zampese said. “It’s about scoring and we didn’t. The low turnovers are fantastic, but you have to do both and we didn’t. There were some positives to be taken away in the way he produced, certainly.

But we didn’t win. Quarterbacks are here to win and we didn’t win enough. There are some different things that went well for him and for us in the passing game and you appreciate those things, but we need more,” Zampese said.

Of course Mediocre Marv had this to say..."Marvin Lewis rightfully called 2016 Dalton’s best season as a pro". So for those of you that agree with Mediocre Marv's assessment of Dalton's season...does that make your expectation mediocre too?

Zampese may not win my vote for OC of the year but he has the balls to tell his QB...you played safe and it did not get us wins. I like his message a lot better than MM's!

Do you think the Bengals OC believes Dalton and Brady are equal QB's like a few on here do...lol smfh!

Not gonna get into the whole Dalton debate.  But I will say that as bad as the season was, it wouldn't have been nearly that good without Andy.  He was the team MVP, hands down.  He played with great courage from the first game to the last.  And if he got skittish at times, who the hell could blame him?

As to Zampese, he'd better be pointing the finger at the mirror.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - McC - 01-22-2017, 05:09 PM