Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-25-2015, 11:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My claim has nothing to do with eugenics.  Eugenics has to do with improving society based on genetic selection.  I am not saying anything like that.  I am only talking about the individual.  And it is clearly a benefit.  

You obviously do not even understand what eugenics means if you think my argument is based in any way on eugenic principles.

And why are they still poor?  C'mon man that is a joke of an argument.  It is like saying all medicine is worthless because we have been using medicine for many years and we are still getting sick.   That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard.  There is zero logic in that argument.

Your using the exact same argument to make your point. .... If Eugenicists have been using that since the 1910's.... Yet we are still killing more blacks. The economic reasoning is a false reason. it's just an excuse to promote abortions within the group's they want....

Your reasons are the exact same ones that were used in the negro project. Was that a good thing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-26-2015, 01:55 AM