Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Stats during Obama Admin
(01-22-2017, 11:13 PM)Dill Wrote: The question of Trump's similarity to Hitler does not require an example of "Trump robbing a country." How would he "rob a country" BEFORE he is president?

No one compares Trump to what Hitler DID. They compare his values, statements and policy preferences to those of Hitler.  You have not effectively disputed such a comparison on the points I made.

His "take the oil" comment was a criticism of Bush and Obama for not taking the oil after conquering Iraq. How would taking it "dissuade" anyone from "taking over" (as opposed to just a warning from the US military)? And how would it not be robbery, no matter what reason given? Why did Trump say "to the victor belong the spoils"? Did Hitler take Romania's oil to dissuade others from taking over Romania??

Instead of addressing the pro torture stance I mentioned, you shift to "excluding citizens", which again he can't do BEFORE he is president.  

Alll this talk of how "sad" Hitler comparisons are--as if people who in principle accept military robbery and torture hold the high moral ground--while embracing a leader who makes fun of the disabled and calls women pigs.

The company we keep indeed.
Noted. It's as simple as this: You think comparing Trump to Hitler is justifiable and I think it is not. No nee for anymore dissertations. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Stats during Obama Admin - bfine32 - 01-22-2017, 11:45 PM