Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-22-2017, 03:48 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: So what were Just Saying here???

The absolute stunner here is you think someone other than you looks like the fool.

How about addressing the fact of the OC's statements? Andy does not do enough to help the team win!!!

Do you agree then that Andy Dalton is not anywhere near Tom Brady's level regardless of the all excuses presented like surrounding personel/injuries, coaching and front office? We can debate about the other top tier Qb's later.

So my OP is the "few around here" that believe they are equals?  I even used a sarcastic emoji to make my point, which was that the immortal Brady struggled against a really good defense and he had most of his weapons.  

Nice stretch, though...

And, no, I do NOT agree that Dalton is "not anywhere near Tom Brady's level regardless of all the excuses presented like surrounding personnel/injuries, coaching and front office".  I think Dalton, at the same point of his career as Brady, is not his equal but I think statements like they don't belong in the same sentence is ludicrous.  

I showed he has similar numbers.  People forget that Brady was a glorified game manager early in his career and they also forget what Dalton was on pace to do last year.  The needle has pointed up every year with Dalton.  He has not "peaked", but you can keep dismissing what he has accomplished because his team has not performed as well as Brady's.

I'm done with this discussion, it's boring, but I will leave you with this:  Does Aaron Rogers suck and not deserve to be spoken in the same sentance as Brady after yesterday?  His team struggled, and he lost.  Without a prior Super Bowl victory in all his years, does Rogers suck?  No, he has lacked the Pats defense, weapons, and coaching/front office.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - SHRacerX - 01-23-2017, 09:43 AM