Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-22-2017, 03:48 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: So what were Just Saying here???

The absolute stunner here is you think someone other than you looks like the fool.

How about addressing the fact of the OC's statements? Andy does not do enough to help the team win!!!

Do you agree then that Andy Dalton is not anywhere near Tom Brady's level regardless of the all excuses presented like surrounding personel/injuries, coaching and front office? We can debate about the other top tier Qb's later.

How about the OC and the O line coach take a little blame for the absolute shit show they put on themselves this year?  Dalton sure looked better under Hue Jackson and Jay Gruden.  Not only is Zampese a turd of coach that has to have his QBs go seek secondary help to get better as a QB coach, he's a buck passer.  Not surprising, there's never any accountability with this staff and FO.

AS for Brady, I don't know many that are in his league, then again, I don't see many o lines absolutely neutralizing Pitt's pass rush like that either.  On the TD to Hogan in the back of the end zone, I literally counted 6 seconds, it might have been more.  I don't remember many times that any of our QBs have had that kind of time on many passes, let alone consistently throughout the course of the game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-23-2017, 10:20 AM