Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-23-2017, 10:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: How about the OC and the O line coach take a little blame for the absolute shit show they put on themselves this year?  Dalton sure looked better under Hue Jackson and Jay Gruden.  Not only is Zampese a turd of coach that has to have his QBs go seek secondary help to get better as a QB coach, he's a buck passer.  Not surprising, there's never any accountability with this staff and FO.

AS for Brady, I don't know many that are in his league, then again, I don't see many o lines absolutely neutralizing Pitt's pass rush like that either. On the TD to Hogan in the back of the end zone, I literally counted 6 seconds, it might have been more.  I don't remember many times that any of our QBs have had that kind of time on many passes, let alone consistently throughout the course of the game.

I could have hit Hogan for a TD on that play. If guys can't see the difference ???

Brady had a clear open pocket way more often than not. Dalton's pocket looks like the paint in a basketball game on the 3rd put back shot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - bengalfan74 - 01-23-2017, 12:06 PM