Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS
(07-24-2015, 01:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually it speaks more to people's inference of the message. Just look how folks have ran with this simple message on the bumper of a vehicle. Imagine how some that view homosexuality as a sin viewed their White House lit up like a rainbow.

I was not "offended" by the move; it just gave me insight to the man that currently holds the keys.

You have no idea how a Christian thinks.

Christians, I'm sure, viewed the White House being lit up in a rainbow as the celebration of sin.  The thing is, the White House was not catering to Christians at that moment, and they never should.  At that moment, they were recognizing the decision for all people to be treated as equals when it comes to marriage.  If Christians see those lights as upsetting or supporting of sin, then it's their problem as a person....they shouldn't expect for the laws of the country to be based upon their religion anymore.

I don't think I would support the police displaying a rainbow, as it could possibly be taken as showing bias and having a political agenda.  I want my officers of the law to be upholding the law in the best way possible while remaining and neutral and moderate in all things political.  Although, I don't think that the rainbow is a message of negativity, I don't think mentions of a god necessarily are either.  They are messages with an agenda though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-26-2015, 12:04 PM