Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now
(01-24-2017, 04:43 PM)jason Wrote: So now we're into complaining about losing players that haven't left yet?

Yes, you bet....because we lost too many veterans last March and have way too many veterans unsigned going into this March.  Not just bench warmer veterans but too many starters hitting Free Agency.  Losing veteran starters last March cast us from play-offs to 6 wins. Losing many of these veteran starters again this year will cast us from 6 wins to a 3 win season.  This is not Coach Lewis or Andy Dalton, it is Mike Brown and Family who really hold this team back.  I do NOT see Mike Brown and Family getting Kirkpatrick, Whitworth, Zeitler, Peko, Lafell, Burkhead all resigned. I see Mike Brown and Family creating major weaknesses at CB and at O Line.  If you think Mike Brown and Family resigns all of them, you have more faith in them than I do.  Of Kirkpatrick, Zeitler, Whitworth I'll be surprised if one isn't Franchise Tagged and two of them end up on other teams.  If they tag Burkhead, we lose all three. ....Mike Brown and Family should have NEVER had this many key players unsigned back in August. THAT is the problem. It will be much harder to sign them now as their agents want to test the free agent waters for more money. SHOULD have had more of these players signed in August. We lost so many vet starters last year, it makes this year even more scary because back to back years would kill us.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now - kevin - 01-24-2017, 06:17 PM