Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whining Fox News Must’ve Forgotten How They Treated Obama On Day One
(01-24-2017, 06:28 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote:  That's part of the polarization you can't even look at my opinion without bias without painting it as left or right. You're so consumed with fighting the Red vs Blue war you're trying to have an argument that isn't there. I'm not fighting for the left side.

You assume I think all conservative voters watch FOX News but then assume everyone who thinks fake news is an issue must be from the left? While not all conservatives watch FOX News part of the power they have obtained after gaining more viewers is that they have some control over the agenda for the Republicans.

That's partly why a lot of conservatives rode with Trump instead of the dozen other Republican options during the primaries because Trump had a message for the extremists that the established politicians wouldn't match. Why wouldn't the established politicians match Trump in anyway? Because they knew these idea were too extreme and toed the line morally. The right wing news groups kept pushing and pushing though during the Obama administration that they ended up pushing too hard.

FOX News is the biggest entity for fake news and twisting the narrative in this country so it's not unreasonable to call them out for it as the face of all fake news whether it be right news or left news. Who cares where the term fake comes from. It's an easy way for Americans to discuss the issue and condensing a large problem a lot of people have been noticing into a smaller phrase. Getting hung up on ridiculous stuff like that is why there isn't as many productive political conversations in this country.

I'm not painting it left or right, I'm telling you what the left does en masse. 

I'm not talking about calling Fox out, I'm talking about referring to everyone who is on the right as some sort of mind numbed Fox devotee.  Go to comment sections on political stories, and you will find conservatives constantly portrayed this way. You can also find out how conservatives paint liberals.  Snowflake is very popular right now. Comment sections aren't very educational about the substance, but they are a great window into the people. When I see liberals screaming about gerrymandering helping Trump, an inane argument, are they getting that from Fox? Or is it possible that people on the left make shit up too and liberal lemmings eat it up..

Hey let the Dems continue to blame Fox for all their problems. Barack Obama is the only Democrat to get 50% of the vote or more in the last 40 years, and he was a unique candidate, but Fox News propaganda is their real problem for the Dems.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whining Fox News Must’ve Forgotten How They Treated Obama On Day One - michaelsean - 01-24-2017, 06:43 PM