Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will an elite WR finally win the Super Bowl again?
(01-24-2017, 05:56 PM)kevin Wrote: I mentioned Super Bowls and some Super Bowls of just lately....and I'll use the word ELITE if that's what you need.  Try to say the names I mentioned not ELITE. Many are in Hall Of Fame or will go on to it.  They were winners and some of the best.  They have the Super Bowl Ring. If Edelman wins again that is at least his second Super Bowl ring.  I would consider these modern era. Some of you kids maybe think anything past last year is old. By that standard there would be nothing to base any judgement on if ELITE WR's help or hinder.  Again, ask Bengals if Rice and Taylor hindered 49ers or Ward hindered Steelers or Harrison hindered Colts. 

Oh ffs first of all I'm not a "kid" and as far as a the era I'm talking about, how about anything THIS century.

To answer another claim in this thread no I'm not talking about "divas." I'm talking about an elite WR that is completely dominant compared to the rest if the league  (Julio, AJ, OBJ, Brown, etc). As far as never having seen this claim made, it was THIS very MB I saw it mentioned more than once. And although I don't agree with the reason it hasn't happened more often, it's hard to argue against. Thus my interest in if Julio can break the trend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will an elite WR finally win the Super Bowl again? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-24-2017, 07:48 PM