Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now
(01-24-2017, 06:12 PM)McC Wrote: I don't think we are close.  I think 2015 was our best chance and well, you know...

I think we might be on a backwards slide.  I have serious doubts about being able to patch the multitude of holes in one draft.

Traditionally, Marvin does have better years after down years.  And he will have a third place schedule.  But doesn't it just feel like other teams are passing us up?

Its felt that way for a long time, but the Falcons in the SB specifically makes it really feel like we haven't done shit from a personnel perspective in a long time.  I like Duke as much as the next guy.  I think he's done a wonderful job with what he's been given.  But there is just no way in hell that team can produce at the same level as other organizations that dedicate many more resources to it.  

Everyone do me a favor and compare the following.  Pay special attention to the scouting departments :

Cincinnati Bengals Staff

Atlanta Falcons Staff

I say this because I know an individual listed on the Falcons staff page.  He has outright told me the Bengals scouting process is laughable at best.  

I've thought about making a separate thread about this in the past, but I can't take the NFL mission to 'put the best product on the field' when the entirety of a teams 'administration' is listed on the 'presidents' do not resuscitate document.  HOLY ***** HELL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now - Vas Deferens - 01-24-2017, 09:00 PM