Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS
(07-26-2015, 12:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know I would; however, if they served a population of which the majority agreed with this sentiment; then I don't see how I could agree against them showing that they support the views of their community. 

The sticker is harmless; it's just Gilgamesh got a population spun up over it by embellishing the action. It is what he does.

I'm not personally offended by "in god we trust".  It's not that big of a deal to me.  I do see the other side being offended by "in God we don't trust" though.  I think I'm just really used to a Christian society, so it doesn't bother me as much personally.  I just think that our public servants should not be taking sides on religious topics.  I don't even want my police taking sides on political topics, really.  It doesn't have anything to do with the majority/minority to me....the police are there for the entire populace.  This small statement is inclusive toward 80% of the population....but no statement would be inclusive toward 100%.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-26-2015, 12:53 PM