Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now
(01-25-2017, 01:40 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With the recent run of 5 years in the playoffs, be hard pressed to get any traction with that movement unfortunately.

Not disagreeing with your stance, I think Mikey boy is the root of all the problems but I think of it a little bit differently. 

He wants to win, that I do not question. 

The issue, he wants to win "his way" and do it like Paul Brown did. Unfortunately, he doesn't have 1/12 the football IQ of his old man and being stubborn and doing it his way is going to result in the same old ending over and over. 

I really believe he has the want to win, everyone who is close to the organization, including Lap who is brutally honest, says he wants to win. It's just he will not change his way of doing things because he believes he can win his way.

I agree with you 100%. He does want to win. And you're right, he has 1/12 the football IQ of his father but 100% the stubbornness and a moronic amount of justified loyalty. This is not a recipe to succeed in any market in the modern era. Football, baseball, florist, trapeze... you pick the SIC code, this is a business model for failure.

NEPOTISM DOES NOT WORK. Bottom line.

More to come. Thanks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now - Vas Deferens - 01-25-2017, 01:51 AM