Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round
(01-23-2017, 06:58 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont get it. Consensus opinion is our OL was bad and the main reason we sucked. And everybody agrees we need help on the OL. But for some reason most people say taking the best OL in the draft is a bad idea. 

This may sound crazy. But a good way to improve the OL is to draft the best one in the class. Which is a possibility at #9. 

Paying the oldest T in the league big money is a good idea. Paying a guard big money is a good idea. But drafting the best OL available is for some reason a bad idea...

LOL I know its funny right. If you asked anyone midway into the season what we need with the first pick almost everyone would have said Oline. Now that we have all these tempting skill positions and hyped up players at other positions that we can get its no longer the #1 priority. Im to blame also for wanted a DE in the first maybe even a LB but it all depends who's there. I just hate the argument that the best Oline player is not worth a #9 pick but is worth the 16th pick??? WTF unless you have 2 picks before 16 it shouldnt matter. If the guy is the best at that position he wont be there in the 2nd so you might as well take him at 9 while you can. If he turns out to be a franchise OT for the next 10 years who gives a shit where he was taken.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - ZWP - 01-20-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Kipers 1st mock draft 1st round - TKUHL - 01-25-2017, 03:29 AM