Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Want REAL Change...
I don't think the "splashy" move or big changes is going to help this team. Our team is one year removed from 5 straight playoffs and we are built on continuity similar to the Patriots and Packers.

That plan did not pan out this year and showed that we have some holes to upgrade/fill. My biggest problem with the team is that I do not see Marvin winning a Super Bowl as a HC. His lack of game prep and game management, especially in big games, are huge setbacks to overcome. However, our HC is not going to change this year.

We addressed O-line in past drafts and I think we still give Og and Fisher a chance to shine before wasting more draft picks on unproven rookies. CB is a similar situation, we should give Jackson and Dennard a chance. At this point, for our first pick I would want one of three prospects: Mike Williams, Rueben Foster, or one of the DE's available.

Mike Williams would give us another physical receiver opposite of AJ and seems to fit that Chris Henry mold.

Rueben Foster easily upgrades probably our weakest position group.

DE's is my go to pick. Having a D-line that can get to the QB is huge. Not only can sacks and pressures kill drives, but they also help to cover up weaknesses at the LB and DB positions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - HarleyDog - 01-25-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - SHRacerX - 01-25-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - Yojimbo - 01-25-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - TKUHL - 01-25-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - SHRacerX - 01-25-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - kevin - 01-25-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - CincyWestside - 01-25-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - XenoMorph - 01-25-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: If You Want REAL Change... - rfaulk34 - 01-27-2017, 03:40 PM