Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Casual football watchers on this board. O LINE IS EVERYTHING
(01-25-2017, 01:14 PM)Buckeyes420 Wrote: I personally think we are a good center and a good rb away from having a dominant offense,most of our line is good theres just 2 weak spots.half of it is the line and the other half is we dont have a threat at rb so the defense knows whats coming and plans accordingly .I also think its coaching

Oh, I agree.  The problem is those two weak spots were hand selected by our line coach, and ranked among the league's worst at their respected positions.  It is a MAJOR problem when your Center can't consistently snap the ball, and is constantly pushed back into the laps of your QB and RBs.  You couple that with a human turnstile at RT, you create a situation where even your RG struggles to keep defenders at bay.  If our weaknesses were say....RT and LG, it wouldn't be such a detriment to the line play.  The way it is now, those weaknesses are affecting one whole side of your offensive line, and that ain't good.

Good point on the threat at RB as well, Dalvin Cook, please.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Casual football watchers on this board. O LINE IS EVERYTHING - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-25-2017, 02:00 PM