Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Own Bengals, Patriots Own Steelers
(01-25-2017, 05:08 PM)R3stangs Wrote: What is this 'game plan' stuff that you speak of? Sounds like more of this made up journalistic stuff to me. Hilarious

Out of the last 12 times Patriots have played Steelers the Patriots have won almost all the time.  YET out of the last 12 times Bengals have played Steelers the Steelers have won almost all the time. ....SO, If the Patriots know how to spread out and pick apart Steelers defense, What is WRONG WITH OUR GAME PLAN against Steelers.   ..For example the Patriots don't seem to care if they get one rushing yard against Steelers. Meanwhile we try to keep running into their 4 linebackers up in the run D box as we do not spread them out.  So I'm not talking one or two games.  I'm talking Patriots owning Steelers last dozen games yet Steelers owning Bengals last dozen games or more. 

I can see the match up thing over a few games, but not this many games, this many years. If the Patriots show us the blueprint for beating Steelers, why don't we use it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Own Bengals, Patriots Own Steelers - kevin - 01-25-2017, 08:04 PM