Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 11:15 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It is within your control. The only way to get your message across is to hit them where it hurts: their wallet. You don't and that's fine. nothing wrong with that. But the only way to have them hear our voice is to not feed the beast. 

Me not going is not going to change one thing in the grand scheme of things.  Without the blackout policy there is really no pressure to sell out a game like there previously was.  Also like another member posted revenue sharing. 

I am not renewing season tickets but I am going to go to 4games at PBS then take a road trip to Nashville and watch them take on the Titans.

At the end of the day football is entertainment.  Do I want them to win, more than anything else in sports.  But to get excited and change your life because of the bengals is foolish. I have other things I need to change in my life far more important than football. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis hopes to sign contract extension - Bengalbug - 01-26-2017, 11:44 AM