Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 03:00 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: They are not really related. My fandom doesn't hinge on the success of the bengals. That is completely different than winning with Marvin as HC.  I don't expect a whole lot of change on the field with Marvin, but I'm not going to whine about it.  Again it's out of my control- and going to game is not changes nothing.  

Just like if you decide to not buy a jersey as a way to show the bengals.  You are only really hurting yourself.

I try to live this way too....   Don't worry about the things outside of your control.

I have no control on what the bengals do and how the players play of the field.    Only thing I have control over is the team I root for.  And well switching team loyalty because of lack of success makes you a bandwager and those are the lowest forms of fans.    

I don't buy many jerseys or bengals things not because I'm mad at mike brown but cause they are expensive and I have a video game habit to support lol.   but I'm not gonna not buy something I want because they don't fire marvin.  That would be punishing myself for something outside of my control.

If people think a few people not buying jerseys or tickets will do anything. they are welcome to believe it.... but it wont. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to Marvin, we need to extend him... - XenoMorph - 01-26-2017, 04:20 PM