Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now
(01-26-2017, 08:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mike may want to win, but his actions in the past 25 years say differently.  It's like a guy who lives in his mom's basement and argues on message boards all day...but WANTS to get a good job and a really hot gf, he just wants to do it his way.

Mike Brown's way doesn't work, so he either doesn't care about winning or he is clinically insane and thinks his 25 year model of being the end-all be-all decision maker of the Bengals is logical, yet ineffective over a quarter of a century.  Take your pick, because neither are going to help us.  Who cares if he "wants to win?"  I bet Ryan Leaf wanted to be a decent QB.

How else can we "want something" yet completely avoid conventional wisdom?

- I WANT to be in great shape, but I want to do it my way, not the way other successful people have done it...25 years of doing it my way and I'm morbidly obese, but I WANT to be in shape.  I WANT it.  Can't knock me.  I WANT to succeed..I just gotta do it my own way!

I'd say stubborn as hell bordering on clinically insane.

The post was in reply to someone saying that he doesn't care about winning, and I think he does. By all counts, from everything you read from people who actually talk to him and have no reason to lie, the guy wants to win but he is stubborn as hell and wants to do it "his way." 

Yes, I agree completely that his way does not and will not work. However, he is the owner and unfortunately he will not see it any other way than his way. Just have to hope Katie sees it differently and continues to take over more and more control of the team.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Really Hurts About Mike Brown Family Right Now - Murdock2420 - 01-27-2017, 12:34 AM