Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans
(01-25-2017, 12:41 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: The only place Dalton was considered to be a viable MVP candidate was on this board. He was an "aslo ran" when mentioned to round out a list...BTW there is a fourth place and a fifth place so on and so on. 

Last year (like every year) there are only two considerations...Andy was not one of them. Was he having a good season...absolutely. Was it MVP worthy...no. Would he have finished the year stronger or stayed true to form and wilted when it counted...no one knows.  

Also please tell me what QB's would not look great with the type of protections you mention. You act like only Andy would excel under those conditions...lol. The question is not what can a QB do when playing in a vacuum, it is what can he do when the shit is falling apart. Typical excuses from the Andy is a Top tier QB crowd..."if Andy had all day, the best receivers in the game, playing against only 3 guys on defense he could be a Top 5 QB!!!!"

I seen later you changed your tone so i won't bash the hell out of this post Rhino!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady and Andy Dalton against Texans - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-27-2017, 07:11 PM