Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My realistic best-case scenario for improving the roster
(01-28-2017, 01:59 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lafell AND Burkhead combined will cost like half of what Kirkpatrick or Zeitler signs for.

I worry with Kirkpatrick that when he gets a contract he'll stop playing well. He's really only played well in his contract year and a little bit of the year before. That's a red flag to me.

Yeah but both are realistically replaceable.  Same with Hill.

These guys are okay but nothing special.  Only in "Bengal land" do they have higher worth.

I still think they could concentrate on getting the top three FAs signed and get it done.

Retaining them and fixing the O-line is priority.

You lose DreK?  You'd better hope the other guys show something(if they can stay healthy)or pray they sign a serviceable vet(which hasn't happened since Newman who was thought to be a bust and that is why they got him).

You lose Zeitler? Hmmm I dunno if anyone on staff can step up and fill that gap comfortably?  Losing Z might weigh into what Whit does.

Lose Whit?  Forggiddaboutit !  They got no one who can fill that gap.  Better hope he doesn't retire.  Losing Z could possibly push him in that direction.  Now wouldn't that suck?!?

These three are the must get done deals in my opinion.  If you gotta tag Z or Drek then so be it.

They need to concentrate on them first and figure out who they're gonna cut that costs them money right now.

Peko, Maualuga, Pacman(once Dre is resigned)
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My realistic best-case scenario for improving the roster - BengalsRocker - 01-28-2017, 05:37 PM