Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fed up with this organization
(01-28-2017, 02:35 PM)Trademark Wrote: Seriously I'm fed up with this organization we let our productive free agents go and it looks like we are letting Zeitler leave. We have a cheapskate owner in Mike Clown and a doofus head coach. If Lewis gets an extension it will be a spit in the face to all of the fans. If he does get extended I will probably find another team to support until Brown is no longer the owner.

Ah, Fed Up Town.  Been living there over 20 years.  We thought it would be a brief stay.  We were wrong.  We could leave.  We don't.  Some may call it lunacy.  We call it loyalty.  And the worse it gets, the harder we dig in.  My wife planted a garden.  It takes her mind off striped things.  Me, I drink a lot.  We'll never move.  That's just how it is in Fed Up Town.

Oh, a few have left.  They always came back.  We razzed them a bit and then welcomed them back.  There is no leaving.  If you think this sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone, well, you're right.  When you're on the outside looking in, it appears to be a fine specimen of group insanity.  But you know what?  When you're in it, it just feels normal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fed up with this organization - Trademark - 01-28-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Fed up with this organization - McC - 01-28-2017, 06:04 PM