Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals somehow sell out the home opener for next season
(01-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Housh Wrote: My new favorite phrase in life is

"Were just gonna have to agree to disagree". I don't agree with your opinion of what a down year is but I can respect it. Being good enough to win 10 games is never a bad thing.

I'll delete that first post

This team is just so frustrating and then when you see ppl who aren't as frustrating as you about it it makes it even worse

I think you hit the nail on the head with this. There's a lot to be frustrated about, and each of us can pick one different than the others and we'd all be right imho. 

14 years with Marvin and no playoff wins seems to head the list, and with good reason. There is no other franchise that hangs their hat on such a record. Further, he recently indicated extending him would put the team "at ease". At ease for what! Removing all doubt that we're looking at more of the same? It's bewildering to me that even 40,000 fans would shell out a decent amount of money to watch another predictable game. 

It's a relative popular notion that Mike Brown wants to win. He has yet to show us that he knows how .....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals somehow sell out the home opener for next season - wildcats forever - 01-28-2017, 11:15 PM